Incanto Stone White Lace Square Baker
- This item ships from our vendor warehouse. You will be charged when order is placed and notified via email when your order has shipped. Depending on stock, items typically ship within 1-20 weeks. Given the handcrafted nature of this product, some items may take longer to arrive. Please contact customer service for estimated arrival dates.
Italian for enchantment, Incanto is inspired by Italian art, the landscape, and Venetian history. The intricate designs on the Incanto Stone White Lace Square Baker honor the famed lace of Venice’s Burano Island. Oven-safe, this baker is the definition of form and function.
- 11"L, 9.25"W, 2.5"H, 1.5 Quarts
- Dishwasher safe - We recommend using a non-fragrant/non-citrus, non-abrasive detergent on the air dry cycle (or econo heat when available). It is recommended to place the dishes so they avoid touching during the high pressure dishwashing and as such we recommend you do not overload the dishwasher. All dishes should be dried thoroughly before being stored.
- Microwave safe - The temperature of VIETRI pieces may vary after microwave use due to the handmade nature of quality, natural clays. Thus, as with all products used in a microwave, please use the following precautions: always use a pot holder or oven mitt when handling the product as item may get hot, do not permit children to handle any product that has been heated in a microwave, do not put any products into a microwave without food or liquid on or inside the piece, and allow item to cool before taking it out of the microwave.
- Oven safe - VIETRI's casserole and baking dishes can be used in most conventional ovens and dishwashers. They are handcrafted of very dense clays and fired at high temperatures, making them heat resistant up to 400°F. Do not use casserole lids in the oven, unless otherwise noted. Hot casseroles and baking dishes should never be placed on cool, damp, or unprotected surfaces. VIETRI bakeware should never be taken directly from the refrigerator to the oven due to the extreme temperature change, nor should it be placed directly from oven to freezer. The handles of these pieces are decorative and should not be used for support. Please remove the bakeware from the oven by holding the body of the dish, supporting the base.
- Freezer safe - Item can withstand freezing temperatures, but please allow it to return to room temperature before putting it into the oven.
- Stoneware - Fired at extremely high temperatures, resulting in a vitrified product that is impermeable and less porous, elevating the strength and durability.
If your order is placed before 10am (CST), Monday through Friday (excluding Holidays), and is being sent to an address within the continental US, packages should arrive within 3-6 business days. Orders that are placed after 10am (CST) on Friday will begin processing on the following Monday.
We will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional information for credit verification.