Mistletoe Plaid Rectangular Baker
- This item ships from our vendor warehouse. You will be charged when order is placed and notified via email when your order has shipped. Depending on stock, items typically ship within 1-20 weeks. Given the handcrafted nature of this product, some items may take longer to arrive. Please contact customer service for estimated arrival dates.
Viva by VIETRI is our newest tabletop line for casual entertaining. With Viva it’s easy to create a beautiful table in a pinch. Mix Viva's lace and pastel glass dinnerware with your grandmother’s fine china or with unexpected pieces fresh from your favorite boutique. Whether sharing spontaneous appetizers with friends or cooking dinner with family, Viva's striped plates bring fresh energy to the table.
Festive and playful, the Mistletoe Plaid Rectangular Baker is intended for the everyday entertainer, especially during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. Become the hostess with the mostess or the go-to gifter with this festive pattern.
- 13.75"L, 9.25"W, 3"H, 3 Quarts
- Dishwasher safe - We recommend using a non-fragrant/non-citrus, non-abrasive detergent on the air dry cycle (or econo heat when available). It is recommended to place the dishes so they avoid touching during the high pressure dishwashing and as such we recommend you do not overload the dishwasher. All dishes should be dried thoroughly before being stored.
- Microwave safe - The temperature of VIETRI pieces may vary after microwave use due to the handmade nature of quality, natural clays. Thus, as with all products used in a microwave, please use the following precautions: always use a pot holder or oven mitt when handling the product as item may get hot, do not permit children to handle any product that has been heated in a microwave, do not put any products into a microwave without food or liquid on or inside the piece, and allow item to cool before taking it out of the microwave.
- Oven safe - VIETRI's casserole and baking dishes can be used in most conventional ovens and dishwashers. They are handcrafted of very dense clays and fired at high temperatures, making them heat resistant up to 400°F. Do not use casserole lids in the oven, unless otherwise noted. Hot casseroles and baking dishes should never be placed on cool, damp, or unprotected surfaces. VIETRI bakeware should never be taken directly from the refrigerator to the oven due to the extreme temperature change, nor should it be placed directly from oven to freezer. The handles of these pieces are decorative and should not be used for support. Please remove the bakeware from the oven by holding the body of the dish, supporting the base.