Conditioning Hair Polish
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Ultra-light leave-in hair conditioner detangles with "no tears" and moisturizes fine hair.
- Smooths the hair cuticle to reduce frizz leaving hair weightless with a beautiful shine.
- Contains sunflower seed and green tea extracts
- Natural antioxidants help protect hair against environmental stress
- Can be used in-between shampoos to refresh hair and eliminate "bed head"
- Our plant based formula is made without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, PPGs, and Dyes
- Pediatrician tested
- Dermatologist tested
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
- water (aqua/eau), citric acid, polyquaternium-11, butylene glycol, disodium edta, helianthus annuus (sunflower seed) extract, panthenol (provitamin B5), hydrolyzed casein (milk protein), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, peg-12 dimethicone, sodium dehydroacetate, dimethyl lauramine isostearate, linoleamidopropyl ethyldimonium ethosulfate, cetrimonium chloride, fragrance (parfum)
How to use:
- Directions: For very little hair, lightly spray polish on damp hair after shampooing with our Extra Gentle Shampoo. For longer hair, spray a generous amount of polish on hair starting at the ends and working up towards the scalp. Carefully comb hair, working from the ends to the scalp. For "bed head," saturate hair with polish and style as usual.
- Safety tip: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your physician.
If your order is placed before 10am (CST), Monday through Friday (excluding Holidays), and is being sent to an address within the continental US, packages should arrive within 3-6 business days. Orders that are placed after 10am (CST) on Friday will begin processing on the following Monday.
We will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional information for credit verification.