Incanto Stone Leaf Mug
- This item ships from our vendor warehouse. You will be charged when order is placed and notified via email when your order has shipped. Depending on stock, items typically ship within 1-20 weeks. Given the handcrafted nature of this product, some items may take longer to arrive. Please contact customer service for estimated arrival dates.
Distinguished in taste and dependable in performance, use the Incanto Stone Leaf Mug once and it will become a part of your everyday routine. Handcrafted of stoneware in Veneto, this collection is timeless and irreplaceable.
- Dimensions: 3.25"H, 10 oz.
- Dishwasher safe - We recommend using a non-citrus, non-abrasive detergent on the air dry cycle and not overloading the dishwasher. Hand washing is recommended for oversized items.
- Microwave safe - The temperature of handmade, natural clay items may vary after microwave use. We recommend allowing items to cool before taking them out of the microwave or using an oven mitt.
- Oven safe - VIETRI's casserole and baking dishes can be used in most conventional ovens and dishwashers. They are handmade of very dense clays and fired at extremely high temperatures, making them heat resistant to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. It is important that all terra cotta baking pieces be cured. Italian stoneware collections do not require curing. To cure servers, fully submerge and soak in water for 15 minutes prior to each use. This soaking prepares the dish, reduces cooking time, and prevents the food from sticking. As the Italians do, place baking dishes in a room-temperature oven and then bring the oven to cooking temperature. The handles of these pieces are decorative and should not be used for support. Do not use casserole lids in the oven.
- Freezer safe - Items can withstand freezing temperatures, but please allow them to return to room temperature before putting them into the oven.
- Italian Stoneware - VIETRI uses stoneware clay that is indigenous to Italy. Stoneware clay is less porous and fired at higher temperatures to make it oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe, and highly resistant to chipping and breaking.
- Veneto is situated in the northeastern corner of Italy. Home to Venice, rivers, lagoons, mountains, hills, and plains, the area is diverse and robust in history. Its close proximity to other countries and cultures has made it a unique region in Italy, and its ceramic production is distinctive and irreplaceable.