- This item ships from our vendor warehouse. You will be charged when order is placed and notified via email when your order has shipped. Depending on stock, items typically ship within 1-20 weeks. Given the handcrafted nature of this product, some items may take longer to arrive. Please contact customer service for estimated arrival dates.
A portion of proceeds will be donated to the Save the Sea Turtles organization with each purchase.
The handpainted sea turtle is rendered in hues of aqua and taupe against a clean, white canvas on the Tartaruga Mug. Maestro artisan, Gianluca Fabbro, utilizes a unique sponging technique to carefully add detail to each piece.
- Dimensions: 4.25"H, 14 oz.
- Dishwasher safe - We recommend using a non-citrus, non-abrasive detergent on the air dry cycle and not overloading the dishwasher. Hand washing is recommended for oversized items.
- Microwave safe - The temperature of handmade, natural clay items may vary after microwave use. We recommend allowing items to cool before taking them out of the microwave or using an oven mitt.
- Terra Bianca Earthenware - VIETRI uses natural earthenware clay that is indigenous to Italy. It is the most durable earthenware of the highest quality on the market today, using the best glazes and firing at the highest temperatures. With earthenware clay, we are able to get the variations in color and glaze, for which VIETRI is famous, that bring warmth and uniqueness to our products.
- Veneto is situated in the northeastern corner of Italy. Home to Venice, rivers, lagoons, mountains, hills, and plains, the area is diverse and robust in history. Its close proximity to other countries and cultures has made it a unique region in Italy, and its ceramic production is distinctive and irreplaceable.
- (tar ta ru` ga): turtle